Excel Mortgage Group
What Documents Will I Need?

What Documents will
I need to provide
to close my loan?


Depending on the type of loan you are applying for, you may need to bring in additional documentation in order for your your loan to close. Below we've listed some of the documents required to close a "FULL DOC" loan. You will only need to provide those documents which pertain to your individual situation. Keep in mind this is a general list only, and you may be required to provide additional documentation before your loan can fund, and you may not need some of the items listed below.

You will only need to provide items from the list below that pertain to your specific situation:

  • Most recent pay stubs on all employment for the last 30 days
  • The last two (2) years complete tax returns
  • The last two (2) years W-2 and 1099 forms
  • Award letters for social security or disability income (if applicable)
  • Award letters from pension or retirement income (if applicable)
  • Mortgage statements on all open real estate loans (including rentals)
  • Rental agreements (if you currently have tenants renting from you)
  • Checking/Savings accounts and other assets including bank addresses, account numbers, and if available 3 months most recent bank statements.
  • Complete bankruptcy papers (if applicable) Copy of petition and discharge, handwritten explanation of reason for bankruptcy, evidence of excellent credit since the bankruptcy 
  • Complete divorce papers or separation agreements (if applicable)
  • Name and address of current landlord (if applicable - purchases only)
  • Letter of explanation for any derogatory credit
  • Cash out letter (if you are obtaining a loan with extra cash out, explain what you intend to use the cash for)
  • Gift letter and evidence of funds (purchases only)
  • If you are NOT a US citizen, we will need a copy of your green card (front & back)
  • If you are NOT a permanent resident of the US, we will need a copy of your H-1 or L-1 visa.
If self-employed you will also need:
  • A year-to-date profit and loss statement
  • K-1 forms (if applicable)
  • Partnership and/or corporate tax returns (if applicable)


Return to the Mortgage Information page





If you are in need of assistance, please don't hesitate to call us at:

Licensed by PA Department of Banking. License # 21833
Excel Mortgage Group, Inc. NMLS Entity ID # 140455






Web site designed, maintained and hosted by Click1003.com (800) 398-0504

Copyright 2002-2009 Click1003 All rights reserved. Text, graphics, scripts, programs, HTML code and all contents are protected by US and international Copyright Laws, and may not be copied, reprinted, published, translated, transposed, hosted or otherwise distributed by any means without the express permission of Click1003. For content reproduction or advertising information, contact Click1003 at 800-398-0504.